Hello! I am a real estate finance executive that is obsessed with using technology to improve experiences. My career has provided a unique opportunity to manage, coach and observe over 2,000 originators in the referral and consumer direct markets. I believe that in order for our industry to thrive, we must combine consumer direct competency with hyper local service.
Nextview Group was conceived to help relationship based mortgage and real estate professionals capitalize on the digital revolution. We believe that fully leveraging technology is the easiest way for an individual producer to grow and for a team to win. We also believe that real estate needs are best met by the local expert versus a national production center.
Below you will find a few of the guiding principles we use to inform our process.
1) Those you influence and the world around you deserve your respect.
2) Take personal responsibility for where you are today and where you are going.
3) Face your fears head on and have the courage to do the right thing, every time.
4) Add value to every interaction in your life.
5) Provide clarity for yourself and your team so achievement is clear.
On a personal note, Carson and Olivia provide all the motivation I need to get up and be my best every day. They remind me that my example, not my words dictate their behavior.
My non-profit tribe, the Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship is an amazing organization that uses recreational multi use trails as a way to provide economic development in Plumas and Sierra counties. An area fondly known at the Lost Sierra.
I look forward to seeing you online!